"Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” – Aristotle
Working one-on-one with me provides a more intimate, personalized view into your practice and exercise routine. Private sessions can address your goals, individual interests, answer any questions and ultimately help you gain confidence and deepen your practice. My knowledge of the body's anatomy, physiology and kinesiology, combined with my knowledge of yoga, meditation and breath work can help support your intention in a supportive, creative environment.
- I am new to yoga
- I want to refine my yoga routine or create a home practice
- I want to dedicate time to focus on my fitness goals
- I'm interested in functional personal training
- I need to improve my balance and core conditioning
- I have specific conditions or concerns that I want to address
- I want to learn how to meditate and understand the benefits of breathing techniques to help calm my mind
- I need help setting personal goals
- I want to work with an experienced wellness professional as my mentor
- I want...
How do I begin?
Before we meet, you will receive a free 30-minute phone consultation. This will allow us to get to know each other and help me understand your goals and expectations. We'll also determine whether you'd like a fitness assessment before our first session and define any equipment needed to begin. Once we decide where to meet (e.g., your home, yoga studio, workplace, my home), we will set up a time to meet face-to-face to begin our journey.
Our one-on-one will give you practical tools to enhance your workouts or yoga practice. You'll receive hands-on guidance that will improve the effectiveness of your routine. I'll note any imbalances or patterns that could cause pain or injury. And if you have an injury or any other issues, I will provide the appropriate feedback to help you manage your condition or reduce your symptoms, with the ultimate goal to improve your quality of life.
- 30-minute phone consultation: Free
- 60-minute session: $75
- 5 60-minute sessions: $350
Personal Group Training
This option provides a dynamic workout experience that combines personal training and individual attention in a small group setting. Group training blends the individual attention of your own personal trainer with the motivation and affordability of a small group (2+) setting.
1 time - $100
5 times - $450
How do I schedule an appointment?
Contact me at email@example.com.